måndag 27 januari 2014

The last night

Hello!
Yesterday we drove from Hamner Springs to Christchurch. It wasn't a long drive so we got to the motel around 2pm. When we'd been doing homework for a few hours we walked down the street to get some dinner. We ended up in a Chinese restaurant. The food was okey but I had to eat with sticks, I suck eating with sticks. But it went kind of okey if you compare with the last time... It ended up with the women on the table next to us asking the waitres if I could get a fork.

When we got back to the motel we looked at a good movie (I can't remember the name, it was something with "tower" in it) and some YouTube clips. We have good wifi here. Then we went to bed.

Today on the afternoon we went shopping. We didn't actually buy something special. Tove bought a phone case, her mom a citrus press something and I finally got my book, jippey! Finding my book made my day.

Now we are at the model after a really yummy dinner, packing and preparing for our journey to Japan tomorrow. It's going to be really cool seeing Tokyo, even if where just there for 2 nights. I'm
Looking forwards to it.

Tomorrow we need to get up around 3am so I should probably go to sleep soon. Bye!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar