måndag 20 januari 2014

Hey!

So on sunday we went to see the seal colony. It wasn't much of a colony, we saw two seals. But the two seals we saw was really cute. We named them Stefan and Inge. They where lying on the rocks sleeping when we where there but I find them kind of interesting anyway.

It was a very beautiful view from the spot where the seal "colony" was. I know I say it's beautiful views everywhere, but it really are beautiful views everywhere. from the seal "colony" there was a view over rocks, the ocean, seals, sea birds and foggy mountains. All together it was so amazing.

Yesterday we went up at 4am to swim with the dusky dolphins. I was really tired but also really happy. I've wanted this for as long as I can remember. We went in  to town and got ready. we tried and butted on wetsuits, it was kind of hard. they sit very tightly.

On the ocean it was kind of wavy, but i don't mind. I usually don't get seasick. And I didn't this time either. when we spotted the first dolphin, suddenly they where everywhere, and not long after that we jumped in the water.

Right before we jumped in the water I was so exited and nervous I was literally shaking. But when I got in the water and saw all the dolphins I got calm.
It was so beautiful and amazing. They swimmed right beside you, like really really close. To get their attention you maked sounds through youre snorkel. When they came close to you they swimmed around you in a circle. If you keept up to them and always had  eye contact  all the time they made it to a game and started to swim around you faster and faster until you couldn't keep up. Then they got bored and swam away. If you looked over the water you saw them jumping and flipping. It was so cool. I'm amazed. I can't even describe it.

When we repitetly done all that four times it was time to go back. At first they drived ow so you would get a change to take some good photos of the dusky dolphins. I didn't take any photos. I was so tired and Toves mum had already taken some photos. So I just switched back to my chlots and enjoyed the view.

When we got back we went straight to the camper van and slept for a couple of hours. I was so tired but very very happy. I still can't get the smile of my face.

After our nap we drow to a very small town named havelock where we spend the night. Now we've arrived to a big camping site in Nelson, and we got some wifi.

I'll try to update as soon as I can. Bye!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar