söndag 26 januari 2014

Hi!
Yesterday we drove from Westport to where we are now, Hanmer Springs. It wasn't a long drive but I'm so tired of sitting in the car now. The car seats in the camper van is really  uncomfortable. It felt like we where driving all day but it was like 3 hours. When we came to Hanmer Springs we just did some homework, ate some dinner, looked at a movie and then went to bed.

Today I didn't have to wake up at 9am, Yay! I like to sleep. When I was finished sleeping and we'd eaten some breakfast we walked into town to enjoy the springs. It was really nice having one day without driving. When we where done bathing we went for lunch. We got really big hamburgers, they where really good.

I really like Hanmer Springs, it's just really nice here. Almost all the houses look like the houses we have in skiing slopes at home, they look new, fresh and have really big windows. I like those houses.

Tonight is the last night in the camper van. Tomorrow we'll drive back to Christchurch, leave the camper van and then live at a motel for two nights before we start our journey back home. The time goes by so fast. I can't believe it was almost a month ago we started our trip. But I kind of miss home by now so it's not just sad we're leaving New Zealand.

Now I need to finish backing. Bye!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar